Introduction


 Hi everyone

(Expecially my parents and friends who will be obligated to read this)

Although I have a website, I created this blog to express myself in a less professional (dare I say more authentic) way. The website is an awesome way to demonstrate my skills and aspirations to future employees, but I hope this blog can represent what's on my mind and my views and 'deep' thoughts to other people who may not know me. 


Like most people my age, I'm searching for an answer to life. 

Is that too deep for 3pm on a Saturday afternoon?

Arguable, a huge part of what an individual thinks is the 'ánswer to life' has a lot to with what they believe comes after this life. But I'm not here to talk about religion (not yet anyway). I want to live a life so good and forfulling, that no matter where I end up after death I think I did okay.

Which brings me back to the answer: Yes, no, maybe. 

Maybe I can list an excessive amount of questions that us as a human race don't have questions to.

How to be happy?

How to think your life has meaning in the big scheme of things?

Does your life have meaning? and should that affect your thinking?

How to less self absorbed? 

How to wake up motorvated?

How to have self confidence and not come across as egotistical?


By no means do I have any of these answers, but as a 21 year old who is currently unemployed (despite graduating from uni last year), part of a generation adddicted to technology and mobile phones like no generation before us, and having more ups and downs with friends than I had while being an emotional teenager at highschool, not to mention trying to juggle being in a relationship at the same time as progressing into my own version of an independent young woman, I think about these answers alot.

For me, the answer to life is tightly interlinked with the I want to be and where I want to end up.

And as much as I think I have many years a head of me, I have an inkling that everyday I take a step forward (or backwards or sideways) to that person I'll be. Eventually.

Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm a horribly consistent person that won't change very much. Or maybe I'll be changing every day for the rest of my life and there is no end point.

I want to use this blog to rant (as concicly as possible of course) and discuss my life: what I'm doing, what I see, what inspires me, who I respect and most importantly my changes.


Becase that's the only answer I have.

Life is change. 

My favourite quote is "This is only temporary". 

Everything changes, your home, your family, your relationships which inturn change your beliefs and ideals, your hobbies and passions and most importantly who you are. 

And I'm in my early 20's. everything keeps changing. Which is plain scary at the same time as ridiculously exciting. It also gives me more reason than ever to make this place/phase in my life (this 'version' of me) as happy as possible.

Which brings me to a full circle. How to be happy. What is happiness. Why is it so bloody difficult. 

This blog is not about answers, its about sharing experiences, thought processes, tips and support around. 

How to life. How to be you. How to be happy. How to be worth. 


Nat

Comments